UNIDAS Universal Data Systems
Weller & Wörmann KG
61348 Bad Homburg
Commercial Register Number
Sales Tax Identification Number (VAT)
Tax identification number
Contents and structure of the UNIDAS web sites are copyright protected. Reproduction of information or data content, in particular the use of text (whether in full or in part), pictures or graphics, requires the prior approval of UNIDAS.
In spite of our constantly careful examination of the content, we assume no liability for the contents of external sites.
The responsibility for the content of a linked website is by the operator or the operating agency only.
Further, UNIDAS reserves the right to change or amend the information provided at any time and without prior notice.
Privacy. Data Protection.
UNIDAS takes the privacy of users of our website and/or mobile app very seriously and is committed to protecting the information users provide to us in connection with their use of our website and/or mobile app (collectively, "Digital Assets"). Further, we are committed to protecting and using your information in accordance with applicable law.
- How we collect data
- What data we collect
- Why we collect this data
- Who we share the data with
- Where the data is stored
- How long the data is kept
- How we protect the data
- How we treat minors
What data do we collect?
The following is an overview of the data we may collect:
- Non-identified and non-identifiable information that you provide during the registration process or that is collected through your use of our Services ("Non-Personal Data"). Non-Personally Identifiable Information does not identify who it was collected from. Non-Personal Information that we collect consists primarily of technical and aggregate usage information.
- Individually Identifiable Information, which is any information that can be used to identify you or could be used to identify you with reasonable effort ("Personal Data"). Personally Identifiable Information we collect through our Services may include information requested from time to time, such as names, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, and more. When we combine personal data with non-personal data, as long as it is in combination, we will treat it as personal data.
How do we collect data?
Below are the main methods we use to collect data:
- We collect data when you use our services. So, when you visit our digital assets and use services, we may collect, record and store usage, sessions and related information.
- We collect data that you provide to us yourself, for example, when you contact us directly through a communication channel (such as an email with a comment or feedback).
- We may collect data from third-party sources, as described below.
- We collect data that you provide to us when you sign in to our Services through a third-party provider such as Facebook or Google.
Why do we collect this data?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide and operate our services;
- to develop, customize and improve our Services;
- to respond to your feedback, requests and inquiries and to provide assistance;
- to analyze request and usage patterns;
- for other internal, statistical and research purposes;
- to improve our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
- to investigate violations and enforce our terms and policies and to comply with applicable law, regulation or governmental request;
- to provide you with updates, news, promotional materials and other information related to our services. For promotional emails, you can choose whether you want to continue receiving them. If not, simply click on the unsubscribe link in these emails.
Who do we share this data with?
We may share your information with our service providers to operate our services (e.g., storing data via third-party hosting services, providing technical support, etc.).
We may also disclose your information in the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other misconduct; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights of defense; (iii) to protect our rights, property or personal safety and the safety of our users or the public; (iv) in the event of a change of control of us or any of our affiliates (by way of a merger, acquisition or purchase of (substantially all of) our assets, et al. a.); (v) to collect, maintain and/or manage your information through authorized third party vendors (e.g., cloud service providers) as appropriate for business purposes; (vi) to work with third party vendors to improve your user experience. For the avoidance of doubt, we would like to point out that we may transfer or disclose non-personal information to third parties or otherwise use it at our discretion.
Cookies and Similar Technologies.
When you visit or access our Services, we authorize third parties to use web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, and other technologies and analytics services ("Tracking Technologies"). These Tracking Technologies may allow third parties to automatically collect your information to improve the navigation experience on our digital assets, optimize their performance and provide a tailored user experience, as well as for security and fraud prevention purposes.
We will not share your email address or other personal data with advertisers or advertising networks without your consent.
Where do we store the data?
Personal Data may be maintained, processed and stored in the United States, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan, Israel, and to the extent necessary for the proper provision of our Services and/or required by law (as further explained below) in other jurisdictions.
How long will the data be retained?
Please note that we will retain the data we collect for as long as is necessary to provide our services, to comply with our legal and contractual obligations to you, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
We may correct, amend or delete inaccurate or incomplete data at any time at our sole discretion.
How do we protect the data?
The hosting service for our digital assets provides us with the online platform through which we can offer our services to you. Your data may be accessed through our hosting provider's data storage, databases and general applications.
Notwithstanding the measures and efforts taken by us and our hosting provider, we cannot and do not guarantee absolute protection and security of the data you upload, post or otherwise share with us or others.
For this reason, we ask that you establish strong passwords and, whenever possible, do not provide us or others with confidential information that you believe could cause you significant or lasting harm if disclosed. In addition, because e-mail and instant messaging are not considered secure forms of communication, we ask that you not share confidential information through either of these communication channels.
How do we deal with minors?
The Services are not intended for users who have not reached the legal age of majority. We will not knowingly collect information from children. If you are under the age of majority, you should not download or use the Services or provide any information to us.
We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time so that we can verify whether minors are using our Services. In the event that we become aware that a minor is using our Services, we may prohibit such users from accessing our Services and block them, and we may delete any information we hold about such user. If you have reason to believe that a minor has disclosed data to us, please contact us as explained below.
- the use of your personal data is necessary to perform or enter into a contract (e.g. to provide you with the services themselves or customer service or technical support);
- the use of your personal data is necessary to comply with relevant legal or regulatory obligations; or
- the use of your personal data is necessary to support our legitimate business interests (provided that at all times this is done in a way that is proportionate and respects your data protection rights).
As an EU resident, you may:
- request confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed and request access to your stored personal data and certain additional information;
- request to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- request the correction of your personal data stored by us;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data by us;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data; or
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please note, however, that these rights are not unlimited and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. If you have general questions about the personal information we collect and how we use it, please contact us as indicated below.
In the course of providing the Services, we may transfer data across borders to affiliates or other third parties and from your country/jurisdiction to other countries/jurisdictions around the world. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of your data outside the EEA.
If you are located in the EEA, your personal data will only be transferred to locations outside the EEA if we are satisfied that there is an adequate or comparable level of protection for personal data. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that we have adequate contractual arrangements with our third parties to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place so that the risk of unlawful use, alteration, deletion, loss or theft of your personal data is minimized and that such third parties act at all times in accordance with applicable laws.
Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
If you use the Services as a California resident, then you may be entitled under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") to request access to and deletion of your information.
To exercise your right to access and delete your information, please see below for how to contact us.
If you have general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at:
Schmidtgasse 5, 61348 Bad Homburg, Germany
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org